Hybrid High Definition Satellite Receiver
Comes with updated software **
Android based, DTVS-Smart1 offers:
- Freeview satellite channels
- Freeview channel numbering
- Freeview EPG
- Access to High Definition Satellite Services supporting DVB-S and DVB-S2 transmission.
- Up to 1080p native HD resolution.
- Note: Currently Freeview Satellite transmission is SD only. Picture will be upscaled to HD resolution.
- USB PVR-ready with timer booking function
- Ability to receive IPTV channels with powerful streaming protocols. Supports Multicast/HLS/VoD/HLS Live/HTTP VoD
- DLNA server and client for sharing media content.
- Samba for network file sharing.
- Compliant with many Android applications, allows a rich set of applications to be deployed. Applications developed for Android version 4.0.3 recommended
- Applications can be written by the end-user to enhance the DTVS-Smart1. For example, process control, home security, home automation via RS232 or IP communications.
- Includes a rich set of connections:
- 4x USB ports, 1x MMC/SD card access, 1x eSATA, 1x HDMI, 1x Composite out, 1x S/PDIF optical audio out
- Includes Wired Ethernet (RJ45)
- Wireless (WiFi) built-in
- Bluetooth dongle ready
- RS232 for serial communications. Example application can be accessed from the DTVS support forum
With the DTVS-Smart1, we are also introducing
- a new smart looking and easy to use Graphical User Interface.
- a rich set of standard applications.
- a long range RF remote control that is paired with the receiver. Pairing also allows multiple receivers to sit side by side. Also, the remote control includes an optical trackpad on one side and a fully functional keyboard on the other side.
- a free smartphone remote control. You can also transfer applications to the DTVS-Smart1 from your Android smartphone via the smartphone remote control.
- aluminium and plastic case.
Applications included are:
- allows access to live IPTV streams, Video on demand streams, Amateur TV streams, In-house broadcasts, Amateur TV broadcasts. You can add, edit or remove the channels via an easy to use web browser interface.
- a powerful media player that supports many container formats such as MP4, MKV, AVI, 3GP, MPEG-TS, MOV, MP3, OGG. Video codecs supports are H.264( MPEG4-AVC, VC-1), MPEG-2, DivX3/4/5. Audio codecs supported are MP3, AAC, MPEG Audio
PVR-Player and PVR-Booking(Reservation)
- player to play back recorded content and also an application to view PVR bookings.
- supports DLNA server for sharing content and DLNA client for accessing content from other devices.
- Web browser allows access to web sites.
- Access your email from a cloud server or your own server
- Add a camera and appropriate software to allow video communication or DVR capabilities
- Access vast amount of video content via YouTube
- Allows installation of additional Android software by the end-user.
Along with the above offerings, we have also developed Freeview extensions which include:
- automatic channel update when they become available
- support for Freeview channel numbering
- MHEG-5 Middleware
- Freeview Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- OTN. Over The Network software upgrade which allows upgrade of your receiver via your broadband connection.
Remote control front
Remote control keyboard
Quick Reference Guide