We are releasing software for the DTVS-DSR2 MyFreeview receivers for those customers who would like to load it.
Changes included in this software release:
1. Improvements to channel tuning. Prime, TV3 etc..
The firmware can be downloaded from:https://www.dtvs.co.nz/download/dtvsdsr2/firmware/0121.zip
Instructions on how to install the software are below:
1. Download and extract the contents to the root directory of a USB memory key. Extracted contents will be in the directory \DTVS-DSR2.
2. Turn the Power OFF using the power switch at the back of your DTVS-DSR2
3. Insert the USB memory key in the USB slot at the back marked "UPGRADE ONLY"
4. Turn the power on to DTVS-DSR2 while repeatedly pressing the MENU button on the DTVS-DSR2 Remote control.
5. The USB Upgrade screen will appear and the software will begin updating
6. Once the upgrade is complete, the receiver will restart.
7. Your DTVS-DSR2 is now upgraded. Remove the USB memory key and begin using your DTVS-DSR2.