Please use the following instructions if you have lost the "PRIME" channel
1. Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Select "System Installation" and press OK.
3. Select "Installation" and press OK.
4. Select "Satellite Scan" and press OK.
5. Press the "Green" button to show TP List.
6. On the left hand side, you will see a list with two of the items with "Freeview". Move to the one which will show 12456 above the signal strength value.
7. Press the RED button to open the scan menu.
8. Ensure Network Search is ON and Search Type is FTA
9. Press OK to start Manual Scan.
10. The receiver will start searching the following transponders:
11. Once 12519 has been scanned, press the "OK" button on the remote to exit and save your channels, or, you can keep the scan running until it finishes by itself.