Author Topic: User Manual, Brochures & Images  (Read 15724 times)

admin

• DTV Solutions
  • Administrator
    • DTV Solutions
User Manual, Brochures & Images
« on: September 18, 2008, 07:53:13 am »
Vantage Manual Version 2

Vantage HD6000T/NZ User Manual

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:49:05 am by admin »

nzpaul

Re: User Manual, Brochures & Images
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:58:15 pm »
Is there a supplimentary manual that covers the media functions currently not documented in the manual.
e.g. There appears to be a A B edit function to remove unwanted ads etc from recordings.

admin

• DTV Solutions
  • Administrator
    • DTV Solutions
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 07:30:09 pm »

We are writing a manual. We wil put on the site once it is ready.

BD

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 08:58:20 pm »
Any Idea when the supplementary manual will be available?

I bought this unit some two weeks ago and are very impressed with it - does everything advertised, and the picture quality of the PVR is fantastic.  Can record Ch 1 & 2 or 3 & C4 at the same time (may-be a dual tuner on the next model would be good)

However, one frustrating thing is the fast-forward and the effect it has on the sound synchronisation & white noise - then  I discovered the "time skip" press the "1" key  it forwards 1 minute: "2" = 2 minutes etc all the way to the "0" = 10 minutes - and the sound is not effected.  So if the Ad break is ~4 minutes press the "4" (peace at last)

Or try the Page up = forwards 2''40"  or the Page Down = backwards 2''20"  (note sure where these values come from but it beats the FF and REWIND for sound quality)

Another hidden gem is the  BOOKMARK feature - which is found by pressing the "zoom" button why playing back a recording - not a simple as just pressing a MARK button as on my DVD recorder but effective enough -  then when playing back use the  "NAV" key to  jump th the next bookmark

B