Author Topic: DTVS-1B connections  (Read 16543 times)

goldenoldie

DTVS-1B connections
« on: August 28, 2010, 07:11:00 pm »
Help, trying to help a relative with the satellite to TV connections for a DTVS-1B receiver. Doing this by phone and he tells me it has LNB? in and out sockets and standard tv aerial in and out sockets(I think these may be called Belling Lee). Which one does the Satellite dish connect to and in turn which one then goes to the TV?

admin

• DTV Solutions
  • Administrator
    • DTV Solutions
Re: DTVS-1B connections
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 09:59:58 pm »
Help, trying to help a relative with the satellite to TV connections for a DTVS-1B receiver. Doing this by phone and he tells me it has LNB? in and out sockets and standard tv aerial in and out sockets(I think these may be called Belling Lee). Which one does the Satellite dish connect to and in turn which one then goes to the TV?

Hi,

1) Satellite dish plugs into LNB Input

Output to TV - several methods:

2) TV Out provides RF signal to TV
3) Composite out ( RCA Audio & Video ) provides Audio and Video signal. Connect to TV's AV inputs and switch your TV to AV Input.
4) Component out ( Red  + Green + Blue cable ) provides component video output. Connect to TV's Component video in. Switch TV to Component Input. You will also need a separate connection for audio left & right to the TV.

Hope this helps.

AH
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 07:46:03 pm by admin »

goldenoldie

Re: DTVS-1B connections
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 12:00:33 am »
Great, thanks for info